Monday, May 3, 2010

Enduro Motorcycle Race

This has become a fun family event over the years...my sister Sarah and her husband introduced us all to it. An enduro is a long race in the mountains with a few "special tests" that are timed along the way. Some of the obstacles include water crossings, large rocks, and maneuvering over downed logs. This year me, and my sisters Amy and Sarah did it together. It was grueling but a blast!

Amy, me and Sarah after the race....we're a little tired and very dirty!!


Here's chad hustling through one of the special tests. It was a grass track with a few obstacles.
One new obstacle this year was to drive up and over a car! We girls didn't try that but the boys did great!! Here's Nate (Sarah's husband) trying it out!

Chad and I safely at the finish. We had a great time and the weather actually wasn't too bad.

2 comments:

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Next year I'm joining you...no more of the city for me! YAY!!!!!!

Karey said...

You guys are awesome