Monday, May 3, 2010

Annual Sister's Trip

Every year my 4 sisters, my mom and I get together for a "sister's trip". (Unfortunately Sarah couldn't make it).This year we gathered in Seattle, Washington. My sister Angie lives there so she showed us the sights....Here we are at the ever famous (and disgusting) gum wall. We did have to make our own contribution, though. Debbie liked it so much she brought some home on her shoe! Ugh!

Here we are posing with the troll under the bridge. We also visited the Locks (where the ships go from salt water to fresh water and vice versa), and we did a lot of shopping! It was fun. Next year we are planning our trip for Cleveland, OH, where Amy currently resides. We hope to get to see some church history sites!!

1 comment:

Karey said...

I'm so jealous. I would love to have sistas's!